Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am so excited today! I will receive a package from Creative Imaginations full of new Luminarte product! I have been asked to join the education team for Luminarte. I have used and loved this product from years past. CI has improved the product my leaps and bounds and added it to their product list. I will be creating some samples to be used as demo's at the local lss stores I rep for. I will also be demo-ing the product at GASC! I willl be in the Crafty Scrapper booth. If you are in the area, be sure to stop in and see us!

I am like the old comercial for Mervins......open.open.open! Hurry up UPS man!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the new blog and this fabulous header...wow...I so luv the sunshine....hehehe....this is a great look...have a fantastic day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete